Terms of Service
The Site contains pictures, videos and other materials uploaded by users.
The Site allows sharing and uploading of content by users as well as general viewing of content. The Site allows registered members to share a wide range of adult content, including but not limited to, sexually explicit Tubes, images and videos.
These Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between the Site and you. Please note that you may be subject to additional rules and regulations that may apply when you use specific features on the Site. These Terms govern your access and use of the Site Services and Site Content, as defined below, and constitute a binding legal agreement between the Site and the user.
The Site may, from time to time, change the Terms and Conditions.
You agree to review the Terms and Conditions, the applicable rules and regulations periodically and to be updated of such changes. In case you do not wish to remain a member due to the change in the Terms and Conditions, you may terminate your membership as provided herein.
- “Member” refers to any user of the Site who created a HornyPins account by completing all steps of the registration process.
- “Member Content” refers to all Content which was posted and/or uploaded and/or published and/or submitted and/or transmitted by a member through the Site, Applications and/or Services.
- “HornyPins Content” refers to all Content the Site makes available through the Site, Applications and/or Services, including but not limited to licensed Content from third parties. At any case, HornyPins content does not exclude Member Content. “Site Content” refers to Member Content and HornyPins Content.
- “Content” refers to any text and/or images and/or software and/or videos andor all other materials available through the Site. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, APPLICATION AND/OR SERVICES, OR BY POSTING ANY MEMBER CONTENT TO THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES – YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE. You acknowledge and agree that the Site does not and cannot control the information and content transmitted by members. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY SITE CONTENT. If you accept these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms, and that “you” and “your” will hereby refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
You certify to the Site that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. You hereby agree to provide the Site with true, complete and up-to-date information regarding your registration and billing information. Any member providing the Site with information that is not true, complete and up-to-date shall not be permitted to continue to use the Site and may be subject to civil and criminal liability. If you are under the age of 18, and under the legal required age in the jurisdiction you reside in and from which you access the Site, then you are not permitted to use the Site.
- Account Registration
In order to start enjoying the Site’s services, each new member chooses a password and a screen name at time of registration- creating an account (“Account”). Please note that you should choose your name carefully and you may not choose or use a screen name of another person, a name that is violating a third party’s intellectual property rights or a screen name that is offensive or inappropriate. It is clarified that the Site owns all screen names used on the Site.
You hereby agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process.
You understand and agree that your user account and any content that you have uploaded to the site may be displayed on this site as well as its associate sites.
The Site reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You will immediately notify the Site of any unauthorized use.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party, and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
You also agree to provide the Site with a valid email address for Site verification purposes and for services quality assurance. This means that the Site can send you verification emails that the Site conveys to you.
By becoming a registered member of the Site, you agree to receive from the Site commercial emails about the services and products of the Site and its partners.
The Site may track a user’s activity by issuing Cookies when entering the Site.
Cookies are small pieces of data or parts of a file that a server downloads to your personal computer or mobile when you visit a website. These files are stored by your web browser onto your hard drive.
Cookies may anonymously record information such as your identification code, customized preferences, or a record of pages visited in order to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by you on the website and related web pages. To streamline navigation on our Site we use both Session ID cookies and Persistent cookies.
Session ID cookies only last for the duration of your visit to our website and expire when you close your browser while persistent cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
Most major web browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you may modify your computer’s preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to disable the ability of third parties to download a cookie to you.
In order to enjoy full functionality of our Site and its features we highly recommend that you enable cookies in your browser. If you disable cookies you may still be able to use certain Site features but your experience may be severely limited.
How may we use the information held by us?
We may use this information to improve our marketing and products/services including customizing our Site to your needs and interests. We may also use information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests whether on the Site or via email.
We may use this information to answer your questions, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
We will use your email address to contact you.
When may we disclose your information? We may disclose your information to our affiliated companies and sites and to our service providers who are authorized to use the information only for purposes of providing services to you and us and our affiliated companies. Information may be presented to third parties in statistical form but this shall not be personally identifiable. Our business and the internet world in general are very dynamic and we may arrive at a situation in which we sell a part of our business or all of our business. In such a case we may transfer information collected by us to such third party. Obviously, in case we are required by law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other rights, we may disclose your information.
Third party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties on our system or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them.
How can you update or delete the information held by us?
You have the following choices to update your information from our database: You can send our Customer Service Department an email at HornyPins@gmail.com or you may log in with your password and update or delete your profile.
Please note that the information is not deleted from the company’s database but will be saved under a deleted status and will not be presented.
Links to third parties sites
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by clicking on any type of advertisement/banner/link – you will be automatically transferred to that third party’s website. All other third parties websites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them.
You must not remove and /or obscure any copyright, trademarks, service mark or any other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Site Content.
Any member who will not follow these terms shall not be permitted to continue to use the Site and will be subject to civil and criminal liability.
The Site does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content, and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
- Site Policy
The Site has zero tolerance policy relating to any illegal content. Any Child pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material will not be tolerated by the Site. The Site will cooperate with all governmental agencies that seek those who produce child pornography.
- Emails & spam
AS A RESPONSIBLE MEMBER OF THE CYBER COMMUNITY THE SITE MAINTAINS A STRICT POLICY FORBIDDING ANY THIRD PARTY FROM SENDING ANY SORT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY OR THE SITE – SOLICITED OR UNSOLICITED.
THIS MEANS WE GO BEYOND MERELY PROHIBITING SPAMMING.
TO MAKE THINGS EVEN CLEARER FOR EVERYBODY WE DON’T LET ANYBODY ELSE SEND ANY EMAILS ON OUR BEHALF. MOREOVER, THE COMPANY ITSELF ONLY SENDS EMAILS TO PERSONS WHO HAVE REGISTERED ON THE SITE. THESE TWO POLICIES MAKE UP OUR STRONG “ANTI-SPAM POLICY”.
Please see our Anti-Spam Policy for further information including details of how to report violations of these policies – http://hornypins.com/docs/antispam/.
- Content and Member Content License
The Site allows you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, access, view and/or download any site’s Content for your solely personal and non-commercial purposes.
You must not use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and/or otherwise exploit the Site, Services, or Site Content.
No licenses and/or rights are granted to you by implication and/or under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Site.
- Member Content
We may, in our sole discretion, permit other Members to post and/or upload and/or publish and/or transmit Member Content. Simply by making any Member Content available through the Site, you hereby grant to the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content only on, through the Site.
The Site does not claim any ownership rights to any such Member Content, and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
You hereby agree that you are solely responsible for each and all Member Content that you make available through the Site, as follows:
- You are the exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Services. You hereby approve that you have all rights, licenses, consents and/or releases that are necessary.
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your own Member Content and the consequences of posting, uploading and publishing them. Furthermore, with Member Content, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that you own or retain the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the Site to use all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Member Content to enable inclusion and use of the Member Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
- You agree that you will not post and/or allow anyone else to post, any Member Content that depicts any person under the age of 18 years, and that you have inspected and are maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects are, in fact, over the age of 18 years.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Member Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such particular individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Member Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
- Neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or Site’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- You agree that you will not (nor others using your account) post or/and upload any content which is illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, and/or invasive of one’s privacy, including but not limited to, personal information and/or hateful or racial speech.
- You agree that you shall not post and/or upload any software containing viruses designed to destroy and/or interrupt. You shall not (nor others using your account) post and/or upload any content which is intentionally violating any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations or laws having the force of law where you reside and elsewhere, including but not limited to any laws or regulations relating to securities, privacy, and export control. You shall not (nor others using your account) post and/or upload any content depicting illegal activities, promote and/or depict physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote or depict any act of cruelty to animals.
- You will not use the Site in any way that exposes the Site to civil and/or criminal liability.
- The Site has the right to refuse to publish and/or block and/or remove any access to any Member Content that is available through the Site at any time, for any reason without notice.
- The Site has the right to determine in its sole discretion, any action which shall be taken in the event of any discovered and/or reported violation of these Terms.
- Copyright Policy
The Site respects all copyright laws and intellectual property rights of other sites and expects its users to act the same. The Site’s policy provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of registered users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe and/or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
According to the Site’s policy whenever received any information and/or notice of compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that a user has posted material which in violation of the copyright of others –the Site will removed it. Furthermore, in line with the Site’s policy regarding repeat offenders, in any case, after such violation, any kind of information is received in one of the same ways calling attention to another violation, the relevant user will be banned from any further posting and this account will be terminated.
In addition, the Site reserves the rights at its sole discretion, to remove any content which includes, but not limited to, users who infringe, and/or appear to infringe the intellectual property or any other copyrights of third parties.
For further information, please see our Copyright Policy at: http://hornypins.com/docs/dmca/.
- DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. HoryPins.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to HoryPins.com’s designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity, is infringing, may be subject to liability.
HoryPins.com is a video and image sharing site offering features such as (including, but not limited to) uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under applicable copyright laws, and believe that such protected work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide HoryPins.com’s copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works at the website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HoryPins.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HoryPins.com to contact the complaining party, including a name (real name), address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files. All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to HoryPins.com’s designated copyright agent by using the form below, or by sending a physical notice to the below address.
For any further question, please contact us at: HornyPins@gmail.com.The Site and Application may contain links to third-party websites or resources.
You hereby agree that the Site is not responsible and/or liable for any of those:
(1) The availability or accuracy of such websites or resources. (2) The content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Site of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Termination of accounts
The Site reserves the right to suspend or disable your Account and/or terminate these Terms at its sole discretion and without any prior notice. The Site can revoke your access to and use of the Site Content at any time. In addition, you can also either resign your account via your account settings or close your Account by sending an email to HornyPins@gmail.com.
You shall indemnify and hold the Site, the owners and operators of the Site and the Site as well as their officers, directors and employees harmless, against any and all expenses and/or losses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by the Site in connection with any claims of any kind, that result directly or indirectly from your activities in connection with the Site.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS OR THE COMPANY’S/ITS AFFILIATES’/SUPPLIERS’ OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS, OR VANDALISM OR THEFT OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY OR USE OF, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY HOST SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY HOST WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR YOU HAVE ANY DISPUTE WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES (AND UNINSTALL THE USER SOFTWARE).
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND PRODUCTS – IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES WE MAY PROVIDE YOU WITH LINKS TO SITES, AND OFFERS FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OF THIRD PARTIES. THE SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SITES OR OVER SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DOES NOT ENDORSE (A) THE CONTENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES, (B) THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR (C) THE PRIVACY AND OTHER PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IN ADDITION, THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH SITES OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- Proprietary Rights Notices
Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks and or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Notices by the Site to you may be given by means of electronic messages through the Site, by a general posting on the Site, or by conventional email.
Notices by you to the Site may be given by electronic messages, conventional mail, telephone or fax unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions.
For further questions, you may contact us at: HornyPins@gmail.com.
You hereby agree not to post and/or upload and/or submit and/or provide access to any Content which is:
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Defamatory, obscene, vulgar or offensive.
- Violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person.
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive.
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any network/breach and/or security authentication measures.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Site or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, or Site Content.
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Site Content or download Site Content from the Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by the Site or other generally available third party web browsers.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a HornyPins trademark, logo URL or product name without the Site express written consent.
- Use the Site or Site Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Site Content.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site from other users of the Site without their express permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Encourage and/or enable any other individual to do any of the aforementioned.
- The Site may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
- You hereby agree that the Site has no obligation to monitor your access to the Site and/or Site Content, or to review any Site Content. The Site has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- The Site reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to remove or disable access to any Site Content that the Site, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site.
- THE SITE SERVICES AND SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SITE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR SITE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
- THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICE OR SITE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SITE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES.
- ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM HornyPins OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR MEMBER CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE SITE DOES NOT SCREEN AND/OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ANY USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, NOR DOES HornyPins MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES.
- THE SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SITE.
- YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
Headers of sections in these Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret these Terms and Conditions.
(c) 2017 - Hornypins.com, Hopin.tk